Thursday, June 14, 2007

How to Scare Families Away

If you are under 16, please don't read that post (even if you think you are more mature than that).

Yesterday I went with Ellen and Or to Max Brenner, which is a great Chocolate Bar. We were eating the most amazing deserts, drooling of melting chocolates (I dealt with the white chocolate while Or and Ellen were after the milk chocolate) when a family with two kids sat at the next table. The younger one was no more than 1 year old, and had the scariest face I've ever seen (for a baby). I couldn't decide whether he had a scared or scary look. The other was a 3 or 4 years old girl. She looked OK, by the way.

I was a bit afraid of the little boy, and told Or and Ellen that he scares me. I almost certain I said it out loud. So in order to help the family move a table, we started saying things that the parents probably didn't want their kids to hear, because they moved to another table eventually... No more than 5 minutes after they sat next to us!

You probably ask yourself: What did they talk about?
well, we started saying things like:
"I think she's bi-sexual!"
"He met his boyfriend when he was working in a restaurant. They make such a sexy couple!"
"I don't have a boyfriend, I have something better called dildo!"
"My boyfriend just loves anal-sex!"

You probably noticed that Ellen has so many links in that post and ask yourselves why?..
So here's the answer you're looking for: I'm trying to beat Ellen DeGeneres.

To Be Continued

No comments: