Saturday, February 14, 2009

Waiting for an Ending to Come to an End

I hate endings. I hate that it sometimes lasts forever

Here's a quick glance on how my life looks like these days, and will probably last for the next 2 months:

Too much bureaucracy and filling in all kinds of documents I had to fill in over the last 1.5 years, in less than one month (my bad)

Selling, giving away and donating too many personal belongings (a great way to know new people at work!)

Packing and shipping the rest of my stuff

Trying to see as many friends as possible because I know I won't see them for a very very long while. This includes having lunch dates with so many people, can't keep up with my calendar (and my calendar cannot keep up with me)

There are still several more places in Dublin that I want to see since I never got the chance to

Still going to the gym coz I need to maintain some healthy habits, moaning all day about it, feeling great right after, though

Reading 2 books at the same time so I'll be able to sell them over the next 2 weekend I have left in Dublin

Did I mention that in the next couple of months I'll be living in and leaving 3 different apartment:
3 weeks left in my Dublin apartment
3 weeks in a company housing in Tel Aviv
2 weeks in Rehovot

After that, by the way, I'll be moving to Perth (yay!!!), so that's the 4th city in 2 months.

I'm so tired of living on suitcases, accumulating, selling and most importantly, leaving friends behind...

No comments: