Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just another boring friday...

This blog idea came up one Friday night, while my Dan is in Dublin and Or's Kfir is in Hong Kong. We were discussing over the phone (free call from our work's mobile) about our day, and Or thought I had a wonderful and interesting day, unlike her. Well, it's hard to disagree, after all I went to the supermarket to buy some things to fill my fridge after visiting Dan in Dublin. I also bought some things I should have bought months ago- a small bulb for my reading lamp and a multi-plug electricity sockets (is that the name for that thing??...).
At home I made some avocado salad and sauteed mushrooms. Don’t even try to understand that mixture… I add mushrooms to everything I eat or cook, as long as I have some in my fridge!
The highlight (I'm still talking about my Friday) was the white chocolate with raspberry pieces that I bought in Dublin, and eating it as a desert! Or is definitely the only one who understands me and my crave for berries!

I'm trying to remember what was it that we were talking about that made me decide to have my own blog, but I do remember that I offered her a link to her travelsadvice.com.
Anyway, I don’t want my posts to be that long, otherwise you'll get tired and bored of it pretty fast. But in the other hand, I don’t really know who's going to get in and read it… so maybe I can continue writing and writing everything I have on my mind? And I have a lot!
Well, maybe, but not this time!

Cheers!

4 comments:

orke said...

Damn woman, I know what we were talking about - my 20usd per month LOL - Am I the pest BTW??????

Dentzia said...

You asked me to mention you. We didnt set any ground rules... :-)

~Ellen Kominsky said...

Is Or the pest, LOL?? I love berries too so you can add me to the list of people who understand.

Dentzia said...

Well, of course or is the pest! you shouldn't even ask!
And... Go Berries!!! (and mushrooms!!!)