Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We're moving to Herzelia

I started packing already, and it seems like I have so many things hiding inside my cabinets. Things I never knew of their existence. But I packed them anyway. When we'll be in Herzelia, I'll find someone who'll find it useful and treat it right.
Herzelia is just too far for me. I still don’t know how am I going to get there every morning, but I'm quite sure I'll be spending some time at traffic jams.
I'll be riding my bike less and less now, probably during weekends only. Such a shame…

I was visiting the new building this morning, for a guided tour, so on Sunday, our first day in Herzelia, us, the HR people will have the answers to everything, and where's what.
It's weird, because I'm a bit excited, probably because everything is new and very pretty, but then I think about the time I'll be spending on my way to and from work. It might take over an hour to get there or making my way back home.
I know, I'm a bit spoiled, but what can I do?... I'm living in Tel Aviv, I'm allowed to be spoiled. That's why I live in Tel Aviv, to be close to everything that's important. And then the company I work for is changing its location outside of Tel Aviv! Not a smart move…

But now is the time to go home, so Cya!

No comments: