Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dublin, here I come!

I know it has been a long time, and I apologize for that. Do I have readers that are impatiently waiting for my next post? Don’t think so, but, let it be…

In the meantime I've got tickets to Dublin for tomorrow!!! I fly via Frankfurt and its horrible airport. Or at least terminal C. I gave Or the idea of a contest: the most disgusting airport terminal in Europe.

I keep bugging her about it, but she didn’t do anything yet.

I have pics of Frankfurt and the Heathrow domestic flights terminal. They both make the waiting unbearable.

Well, just try to avoid that terminal if possible.

Anyway, that's what I wanted to tell you all. I'll update you with some of my adventures in Dublin (and Ireland). I promiss it won't take that long until I publish my next post!


Ciao


2 comments:

orke said...

Hey, I'm sorry baby but between work and my chimocrap I dont have the time :-(

but I have an idea about something we can do with your airport pics - I will tell you about it once you back

Dentzia said...

Smichat Tlaim?