Thursday, May 24, 2007

Standing on the Edge of a Cliff....

I can't really tell what's going on in my life these days. I can just say it is unbelievably amazing. But even then, I feel a bit strange and I find myself asking why do my mood swings range between pissed off and monstrously happy?
And why do I let some stupid people bring me down?
But then I just remember that I shouldn't care, and gaze at them with a huge grin in my eyes.

I'm about to have a huge change in my life, and to me it seems like all good things are happening at once, and I'm just being a bit afraid I won't be able to handle all at once...
I feel like I'm standing at the edge of a very high cliff. When I look behind I can see my life until now, and when I look ahead, there's a wonderful gorge, but everything depends on how I'm going to get there. Will I fly and land safely or will I fall?

1 comment:

~Ellen Kominsky said...

Cliff??? Denya, NOOOOO!!!!!! Don't jump! It's never that bad..... :)

Don't worry - you're going to fly or at least para-glide down to the valley. I know this and I'm always right.