Saturday, May 19, 2007

Have a Safe Flight!

This morning I joined a friend on a flight in his Ultra-Light plane. I packed some paper vomit-bags in my back-pack, and was ready to go!

We were flying to the south of Israel, to the Negev, just above Ramon Crater, the border with Jordan, the Dead Sea and Masada

I took a camera with me, took some photos, hoping some of them will turn out to be sharp and clear, because I took some of the photos through the window, and it was a bit windy, and when you fly in such a plane,
with the window above us is open, the plane shakes and jumps a lot.

But I just love the adrenaline!

I wanted to show you some of the amazing photos I took, maybe you can feel the adventure through it:
(all rights reserved to me!!!)
Flying in a gorge in Ramon Crater, the greatest crater in the world .
We were flying above those amazing shaped stones (or shaped cliffs). Not safe at all if we are forced landing, for instance... But the view made us forget everything else!
The water in the background is the Dead Sea.
And of course- Masada, the perfect view from south and south-west.

Next time we'll fly to the north.
But it will probably be in few weeks time.

No comments: