Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All These Years of Watching Animal Planet are Finally Paying Off!

While I was preparing to go to bed (I know it's quite early, but you should give me some credit. As someone who's jet lagging at the moment, I'm doing quite well), I spotted a creature with a very big tail out the window, at our parking lot.
Knowing it too big to be our neighbour's cat, I realized it's actually a fox. Yes, fox. Like the bad cunning fox in Pinocchio and Nils Holgersen.
This fox is the second one I got to see. The first one was in the Dunes of Rishon Lezion. It was quite a shabby one. But the one I saw tonight seemed to be real British beautiful fox. It was Awe-inspiring :-)

Unfortunately the fox went towards the road, so I didn't get the chance to even try and look closer.

So, I felt the urge to tell you as Dan didn't seem to be so impressed... Not as much as I was. Or at least expected.

And now I'll go to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

~Ellen Kominsky said...

I've never seen a fox in real life. I've seen a coyote, though...

And I finally linked to you from my blog!!