Sunday, May 4, 2008

Live from Terminal 1, Las Vegas Intl. Airport

Unfortunately, my holiday is over.

Ellen dropped me at the airport, and I have 30 mins till my flight to San Francisco. Then I'll have few more hours before the flight to Ireland. That's ghetto!

I slept less than 4 hours, as yesterday we went to see the Phantom of the Opera in the Venetian. It was amazing! Then we went gambling. we lost $20. Responsible gambling, he he he...

Long story short, I had wonderful time, Both in San Francisco and Las Vegas. Both amazing cities, yet very different.
The first is somewhat surrounded by the ocean and the latter is surrounded by desert mountains and I cannot even find the words (in English) that can describe the respect (or Yer-a, in Hebrew) it makes me feel. That's such a simple word to explain such an amazing thing, But I really cannot come up with the words. Maybe I'll ask Ellen soon, or she can comment and explain. She's good with words, as we all know.

Anyway, It's almost boarding time, so I'll publish this rough draft of a post, apologies for any spelling mistakes that you might encounter :-)


By the way, this is the Red Rock Canyon, outside of Las Vegas. Amazing, isn't it?

1 comment:

~Ellen Kominsky said...

I'm so happy you came to visit me!!!

The words I use to describe the scenery are: awe-inspiring, awesome, majestic, splendid and breathtaking. I could go on but that would just be cheesy :)